Upcoming Signup Events
Bring cash or check and we can do your forms like we’ve always done – in person over an ice cold beverage. Check out the Calendar for upcoming events. Any changes will be posted, but quickest news will come out over Facebook and Meetup.com .
Visit the Ski Liberty website for full details – click here. By far, the majority of The Club’s activity is through our Night Club Card program at the local slopes. Think of a Night Club Card as a Season Pass for night hours. Your card is good for a lift ticket any day after 4 pm – 10 pm (3pm on Sundays!) – all season long after 1/3/2016. This is by far, the BEST way to get on the slopes AFFORDABLY … period! The Night Club Card program is the reason we have a club today and provides the fuel that allows the club to have so many great trips year in and year out.
Beginners – You’ll love that you can get a rental package with your card, giving you a set of gear to use, each and every time you go out. The cheap and quick access to three resorts will give you plenty to do as you learn to take your turns. Did we mention we’ll teach you a free lesson? Intermediate – Learning moguls? Riding switch? Busting yourself on your first rails? No better place to get better and primed for trips than some place local, cheap, and accessible!
Advanced – While the slopes are a far cry from the massive resorts found during our bigger trips, you’ll like that you have a place to go when it snows locally. Terrain parks at these resorts also get a lot of attention and get better each year. Think of the local places as a good training ground to get yourself in shape and to work on isolated areas of your skiing and riding. Here’s What You Pay:
|Early Bird Price (ends 11/4/2015)|
|*Add Advantage Card to any package||+$25|
Here’s What You Get :
- Unlimited skiing/riding any day after 4pm, 3pm on Sundays (starts 1/3/2016)
- Steep Discount on Advantage Card! $25 vs. $119
- 40% discount if you purchase a lift ticket prior to 1/3/2016 (one purchase pays for itself)
- BIG DISCOUNT AT STRATTON, VT whenever the locals are closed (SNOW CAMPING!)
- See the Ski Liberty Website for other goodies
- Go with other members for ridesharing, lessons, and good times
If you received a rollover card (pictured right), you’ll have to contact us at email@example.com to do your form. And let’s see some more days up at the mountain this year you slacker!
Night Season Pass
Skip the lines and go straight to the lifts with a Night Season Pass. You get unlimited access from 5 pm – 10pm all season long. If you want to get out early in December, might not be a bad idea. It’s $259 and you can get them through our online system at the top of the page.
Online Card Signup Instructions
To purchase your Night Club Card online you will need to do the following:
- Log into the following website: http://www.libertymountainresort.com/ncclogin
- Enter the following information in the Club Login in Box in the center of the screen: (case sensitive)
- Select: See Available items
- Select: Night Club Cards or NCC Night Season Pass(The Night Season Pass is being offered for purchase via Night Club Card groups for a discounted price. Please be aware that the product is somewhat different then the Night Club Card. The Night Season Pass is a direct-to-lift product, only available in a Lift option (no rentals or lessons, no advantage option), begins at the start of the season, and is valid at 3pm on Sundays and 4pm Monday through Saturday.) The roll-over option is not available for the Night Season Pass Product.If you select Night Club Card: go to Step 5. If you select NCC Season Pass: go to step 8
- Select appropriate age of cardholder
- Decide if you want to purchase the Advantage Card Option. The Advantage Option will save you 40% off your lift ticket (rentals and lessons if purchased) anytime you cannot use your Night Club Card. For only $25 to add it as an option to your Night club Card Pass, it will pay for itself after only ONE use!
- Decide what type of Night Club Card you wish to purchase. If you need to purchase a card with rentals, you will need the following information – height, weight, shoe size, and skill level
DETERMINING YOUR SKIER TYPE IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. Your skier type, height, weight, age, and ski boot sole length are used by the shop to determine the visual indicator settings of your ski bindings. Be sure to provide accurate information, as any error may increase your risk of injury. Consult these descriptions to select your classification. These descriptions are compatible with ASTM and ISO Documents.
|TYPE I||“Cautious skiing at LOWER visual indicator settings: Prefer slow to moderate speeds, Prefer gentle to moderate terrain, Receive lower than average release/retention settings, which corresponds to an increased risk of inadvertent binding release in order to gain increased releasability in a fall, and Type I settings apply to “entry-level skiers uncertain of their classification”|
|TYPE II||“Moderate skiing at AVERAGE visual indicator settings”:Prefer a variety of speeds and terrain, Receives average release/retention settings appropriate for most recreational skiing, and Type II skiers are skiers who do not meet all the descriptions of Type I or Type III skier types.|
|TYPE III||“Aggressive skiing at HIGHER visual indicator settings”: Prefer fast speeds and moderate to steep terrain, Receive higher than average release/retention settings, which corresponds to decreased releasability in a fall in order to gain a decreased risk of inadvertent binding release, and This classification is not recommended for skiers under 48 lbs.|
If from experience, you have been dissatisfied with the release/retention settings that result from your skier classification, mention this to your binding technician.
- Decide if you want to purchase the Protection Policy and/or a Smith Venue Helmet (Night Club Card Only). (Product information is listed on website.)
- Select items you wish to add. (Please make sure you are aware of the Code of Conduct and the Responsibility Code listed below your items to purchase)
- Select: Add to Cart
- Select Add/Change Guest (located in the guest box)
- Select Create New Guest or Look yourself up if you are a returning guest (If you Create A New Guest: Fill out all the information and select Save. If you are looking yourself up: type in the first few letters of your first and last name and select Look Me Up. You will be given a list of all the possible names, select yourself and verify your birth date.)
- **Save time and upload a photo now**
- Check your cart contents to make sure they are correct. If you need to purchase another card: Select Continue Shopping. If you are finished: Select Proceed To Checkout
- Verify your cart contents and select Next
- Verify Purchaser Information and select Next (if you need to change the purchaser information, select: Select a different guest, not edit this purchaser)
- Enter your Credit Card information and select next. Your credit card information is not stored in our system.Download and print the Liability Release Agreement. You will find this link on the Cart Contents page as well as a link on your confirmation email sent to you after you have completed your purchase. This is the link to the release form in case you missed it: https://sales.skiliberty.com/webwaresalesncc/NCC-LiabilityRelease.pdf.The cardholder and a parent or legal guardian must sign this form if the cardholder is under the age of 18. Print 2 copies of the Release Agreement (3 pages) and sign both copies. Submit both copies (all pages) of the Release Agreement to your club advisor. Fill out this form in its entirety.
- At the completion of the sale you will receive a confirmation email and a receipt. Please print out the receipt.
***Night Club Cards can be picked up from the Liberty Mountain Customer Service Desk.***
Mail your signed liability waivers (2 copies) to us at: Chesapeake Ski & Board Club 212 Woodhill Drive Apt F, Glen Burnie, MD 21061
If you need assistance please call 717-642-8282 ext. 3305 or email firstname.lastname@example.org